Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with Hot Flash Refinishing or could recommend a company that does a good bluing job on shotguns?. I have a old model 37 Ithaca and want to bring the life back to it. Im not looking for custom gun type finish ,just make her look like she did when she was new.
any suggestions would be appreciated
thanks steve

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Spotteddog: I am sure if you was to check with your local gunshop not a retair outlet but a gunshop they could recomend a gunsmith in the area that has hot tanks set-up to do blueing, most of them like to have several to do at the same time as to get the most out of heating up the tanks to do them, if only one gun the cost usually is higher. :D JIM

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
spotteddog said:
Does anyone have any experience with Hot Flash Refinishing or could recommend a company that does a good bluing job on shotguns?. I have a old model 37 Ithaca and want to bring the life back to it. Im not looking for custom gun type finish ,just make her look like she did when she was new.
any suggestions would be appreciated
thanks steve
Just for giggles spotteddog,
Why not call or e-mail Ithaca Gun and see if they can do the bluing.............I'm sure they do restoration work.
http://www.ithacagun.com/contact/

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts