Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order in July for some seeds for next season. I mainly bought them because they were "buy 1 get the 2nd for a penny." Apparently the coupon code was not applied. I sent an email almost 2 weeks ago and received no answer. Is this typical customer service for Gurney's? This was my first order with them and I am thinking that it could also be my last.

·
Administrator
26,228 Posts
Burgess has the worst record for customer service in the industry. I've dealt with them many times and had major problems each time. They sold me oak trees as chestnut trees and I bought a bunch of them. Didn't find out until the acorns started falling of the error and they would do nothing about it.

Gurney and Fields on the other hand have excellent customer service and a life time guarantee on all they sell. Call them don't e-mail them. They will make it right. They also have excellent products and what you get will be what you ordered with them unlike Burgess.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Graybeard said:
Burgess has the worst record for customer service in the industry. I've dealt with them many times and had major problems each time. They sold me oak trees as chestnut trees and I bought a bunch of them. Didn't find out until the acorns started falling of the error and they would do nothing about it.

Gurney and Fields on the other hand have excellent customer service and a life time guarantee on all they sell. Call them don't e-mail them. They will make it right. They also have excellent products and what you get will be what you ordered with them unlike Burgess.

you mean the Gurney's that doesn't answer for months on end? ..... you have a strange idea about good customer service ....

in regard to Burgess - maybe they take the gardner & location into account .... you don't stay in bizness for 100+ years with bad service ....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.