Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
45cal Minuteman flintlock longrifle for sale. nice shiny bore in the 39in roundball twist barrel. blue is good with a scattered freckle here & there. a little frecklin' at the breech area. fixed sights. front has been filed pretty low. replacement available from Numrich. nice dark finish on the lock. fits tight to the barrel & the pan seems to be good & tight. "warranted" stamped on lockplate.

pretty good gloss finish on the one-piece maple stock with a nick or two here & there. brass triggerguard, buttplate, nosecap, patchbox, barrel pin escutcheons, and lock bolt side plate could use a bit of polish if that's yer thing.

overall a pretty nice gun. one note : it is a bit muzzle-heavy.

$350.00 plus $25.00 toward shippin' to anywhere in the lower 48 not restricted.

much thanks to Tim for addin' the pix. ;)

lookin' at the pix reminded me I forgot to mention the missin' toe-plate. a 2in piece of brass stock & a few minutes with a file would fix it right up if Numrich don't have one in stock.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
about all I know about this gun is it's American made & that I used to admire these & the H&A twist-barrel rifles in my uncle's Numrich catalogs when I was a teenager(a few years ago ::)).

the only thing I could find online is a percussion one that sold 4 or 5 years ago for $325.00 & that's what I based my askin' price on.

I have little to no interest in flintlocks & only took this on trade as a favor. I thought the askin' price was about right but if it ain't, make an offer.

thanks for lookin' & have a good'en, bubba.

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any time I post somethin' here the first things I here are "got any pix?" and "is it a flinter?".

it's a flinter & gots lots of pix so- just no interest I guess?

open to reasonable offer & who knows what I might be interested in trade-wise.

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
trade pending.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.