Graybeard Outdoors banner

H&R 1871 LLC listen up !

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  PHATINJUN 
#1 ·
H&R 1871 LLC listen up ! We love your products and we want your products !!! make your parts and accessories easily available via your website with add to cart buttons and or third party web retailers.

One suggestion to H&R 1871 LLC would be to keep the Barrel Accessory Program page updated daily or weekly on available caliber and barrel configurations that are currently available and planed caliber and barrel configurations for the near future or planed deletions as stock is sold out. I personally would never have ordered a 357 mag Talo barrel a week ago if I had not seen it offered on this forum. Even calling customer service I was told no 357 mag barrels in ANY configuration were available and to call back next year !

In these tough economic times when manufacturing is struggling and inventories are kept to a minimum, companies should do as much to make there products available to their customers as they can. Updating websites in this day and age is clerical !!!
Your accessory page has no pricing and limited information.

Yes, you are doing a good job , BUT some of us believe you can do much better at little or no expense to your company.

The updating emails I received on what was happening with my SB1 returned for an accessory barrel was the best service of ANY company I have every dealt with.

Keep up the good work, but we , your customers, are going to demand more and better in an attempt to move you from good to the best !!!!

Otter Bob[/color]

See less See more
#4 ·
I had pretty much the same experience as otterbob. I have an sb2 in illion right now getting a 357 talo trapper barrel fitted. I called customer service in Madision with the part number listed on this forum. They thought I was nuts or something. So next step was to call customer service in illion since thats where the barrels are. Well I was told they had them but they were barrel blanks not barrel assemblies. So i pmed Brian56 and he told me they were assemblies and to send my reciever in and he would take care of it. Now I'm gonna give credit where credit is due and that is to Brian. I think he is really going the extra mile and I;m sure he is a busy person. Yet he took time to answer my pm and questions. I cannot give him enough credit. Now the price is higher for the 357 talo trapper barrel. $135.00 but thats what I wanted and sprang for it. I have 2 more recievers I want to get additional barrels fitted to in the near future. My expierience with Brian has futher encouraged me to do so. To me Brian is Remingtion. Nuff said

#6 ·
I wonder is this a Remington problem or is it just how they handle the H&R part. I know with the add on bbls it's a little differant animal but do people who are remington nuts have the same type of issues or might it be... make it tough on these H&R nuts and maybe they will buy our main product. Just seems it's the same issues over and over again. I have not delt with them since the move as I was afraid it was over with the buy out and got many things I thought I needed before the move or just buy 2nd hand. What is Brians main job? Is he damage control for us nuts. I don't mean that in a bad way. **** from what I have seen what he has done for many folks here I'd be puttin him in the shiney office with clean toilets. 8) Kurt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.