Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a new .38 barrel ready to go into a 12 gauge stub and no stub to put it in, so I will just sell off the parts I have made up. It is a new .38 barrel, good for a 38, 357 Mag 357 Maxie, .380, 9mm or whatever pistol cartridge in .38 cal. It will finish off at up to 20 inches long, is a 1 in 12 twist and un-chambered. It is turned to the bore size of a 12 gauge for 4.2 inches and threaded 20tpi, I will supply two breach nuts to fit (in case you mess up one or need to remount it). You would need to counter bore the breach end about 3/4 inch at the diameter of the supplied nuts, then mount the barrel and machine the breach off flat and cut ejector slot, but the hard stuff is done. I will post some pictures in a while, it is in the white but medium sanded contoured barrel, it is .640 at the Muzzle. I will send detailed instructions for fitting. Pictures in a while. $110.00 shipped to you

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pictures I will put on the barrel nuts when I am finished with them. I will trim the muzzle and put an 11 degree target crown on it when done.

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Re: H&R .38 "Stub Kit"

PM sent

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Larry,

If Vash is selling the stubs to you, I would be interested in purchasing the completed barrel if it's chambered for 9mm. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
9,821 Posts
I'd be interested in buying it as a completed .38 Special barrel if you decide to go in that direction.

Edit: Oops just saw OSR and bluejay's post after the fact.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
469 Posts
Unqualified I'll take it. I have a 12ga barrel and frame in the classifieds. Let me know if that will work. Wanting 9mm clambering. If you already found a donor I'm ok. No gripes if not available. 😀

Will ship donor barrel in the AM per our PMs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.