Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Would you be willing to share where ya got the parts? Maybe part#,manufacturer,cost.
Looks real good I'm building one very similar now. I ordered a shroud with peep sight it was very cheap and cheesey. Thought I could put a picatinny rail on it but that's not going to work. Bought a couple of tri rail barrel clamps done a little modification and they look and work pretty good. Not as nice as those. I'm interested in that cantilever scope mount, rails over the store end and shroud back over the chamber? Thanks good job.

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Nice looking shotguns. While I have added scopes and slings to some of my rifles, my shotguns I seem to only take things away. I like English stocks so I have sawn off the grips and power sanded the stocks to make them thinner.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello all, thanx for your interest in my mod work. it all started when i realized i needed a better sight platform for these single shots due to old eyes. but basically in a nut shell the parts are as followed,choate h&r survivour stock which is a must have in this setup, a 12 inch 2-piece ar-forarm rail, 2 pieces of 1.5''x1/4''x8'' aluminum flatbar stock a few allen head bolts. im actually about to start on another 12ga mod and will be doing the same things to it.so i will post pics and info as it progress.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts