Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a set of Schematics for the H&R 1873 trapdoor they'd care to copy and e-mail me? I have a couple of broken parts that need to be replaced but don't know what they are called?

Thanks,

Gary[/color]

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
cat1870cas said:
They're pretty close but the difference is where I'm in need of the information.
The thumb piece and how it attaches is different from originals.
^^^^^^^^^^
"They're pretty close but the difference is where I'm in need of the information. The thumb piece and how it attaches is different from originals."

I don't know about anyone else but I was having trouble reading that.
;)

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
cat1870cas said:
You said" I don't know about anyone else but I was having trouble reading that."

What can't you read?
I don't know.

Might just be me, but the font size on that post is 1.5, which is so small it cannot be read. I had to copy/paste into a word document to change the font so it was big enough to read. All other posts in the thread look normal but that one was microscopic.

Assuming it looked that way to everyone, I copy/pasted the enlarged text and reposted it so everyone could read it.

Anyone else see that or is it really just me?

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
And mine. There is something going on in the reply area. Let's see if I can duplicate it... :-\ How about now? ::) Nope. :mad: I have to preview everything I post because it happens so often. now, nothing! ::)

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
cat1870cas said:
Weird, I'd say.
How about now? Can you read this?
Loud 'n clear. :)

I wonder if you dragged the cursor over the font size feature. I don't know about others but I can't do this from a 7" tablet myself because I open things I didn't intend to and go places I didn't want to. That's the only thing I could think of.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts