Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
24,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
More hippy anti war music long after the war was over.

Bob posted some things on the religion discussion forum. But it was all still 1960s hippy stuff.

·
Premium Member
9,714 Posts
I like the 5th Dimension's version of Let the Sunshine in the best. Joe Osborne plays bass on it and spins a bass masterpiece.

·
24,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Double bass 73. Did you also like the album of Jesus Christ Superstar back then?

·
Premium Member
9,714 Posts
I like some of it. I remember my brother was in a theatre production of it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I used to have long hair. Heck, one night, back when I was married to the 1st wife I told her to shave her Pu$$y. I woke up in the morning bald. :(

- Joe

·
Registered
11,970 Posts
I used to have long hair. Heck, one night, back when I was married to the 1st wife I told her to shave her Pu$$y. I woke up in the morning bald. :(
- Joe
LOL:tango_face_glasses:
I have had long hair, although in the early-seventies I cut it short enough it looked bad as it was not long and it was not short, since 1970.
My sig. is a beautician who prefers long hair , so she takes better care of it than I do.
It was dark enough I did not need to dye it, till, a little over a year ago my temples turned grey, :p so now I no longer quibble about her wanting NO grey hair at all.
One dude I graduated with whose hair was totally devoid of any grey years longer than mine, suddenly got those blotchy grey patches in his curly hair, along with grey temples.
We spoke of the sudden change and he said mockingly, grey temples make you look distinguished, I said -- **** no they make you look old.
We broke up laughing on that one.:tango_face_devil:

·
24,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hair, during the hippy freak hair days I never could figure out where they came up so many short haired,
clean shaven millitay looking men. Marching in unison like they were doing in that scene. I doubt the
Army helped them with that.

·
Premium Member
9,714 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts