Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
H&R, unfortunately has gone out of business. Bean counters have deemed it as not profitable enough. I hope that this bites Cerbus/Freedom Group in the backside. Look for what Handi's you can find at LGS on the used rack and any place you can possibly find them, get them while you can. Take care, John. :(

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i have 3 a 243 that shoots pin heads a 7mm08 that needs to be re united with some loads and a converted buffalo classic smokeless muzzleloader .....was gonna move Ml on but i think its gonna become a permanent fixture

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
glockmeister said:
H&R, unfortunately has gone out of business. Bean counters have deemed it as not profitable enough. I hope that this bites Cerbus/Freedom Group in the backside. Look for what Handi's you can find at LGS on the used rack and any place you can possibly find them, get them while you can. Take care, John. :(

My understanding is that only the single shots discontinued and they are still importing and selling pumps and semi-autos under the H&R name.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.