Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 14" Contender that I have had for a good while. It has a pachmayr forearm with the hanger adapter.

I want to install a wood forearm and need an original hanger bar. I have no idea where the original is or if I even had one. Where can I get one.
Can I get one from T/C or is there someone quicker and cheaper. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,869 Posts
TC doesn't use hanger bars for their forends. If you remove the Pachmayr hanger bar a stock forend attaches to the existing holes. Some of the aftermarket forends use hanger bars, and you would have to get the hanger bars from them. Some folks modify their wood forends to use hanger bars, and you can feel free to do that as well.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang, That is why I couldn't remember where my original was, there never was one. I just bought some Georgia Jim's set up for a hanger bar and realized the Pachmayr bar is different.

I guess I need to find an aftermarket hanger bar.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered 2 hanger bars from Bullberry barrel works.... they are only 14.00 bucks and they shipped them priority mail the same day i ordered. I would recomend them, they fit my georgia jim stock set....

Hope that helps?/ ;)

·
Registered
449 Posts
I believe Georgia Jim's website states that you will need a special hanger bar and where to get them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts