Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday to General Nathan Bedford Forrest on the 198th anniversary of his birth.

·
23,845 Posts
There once was a man.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Yup! Happy Birthday to an exceptional man, Butcher of Fort Pillow, Grand Wizard of the KKK, Slave Trader.....quite a fellow!:tango_face_wink:

·
23,845 Posts
But not quite as bad as Grant, and Sherman whom butchered thousands and burned entire towns and cities, leaving women, and children, homeless, and starving.

·
Premium Member
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He was a SLAVE TRADER!!!!! Lower than whale $hit. Trafficked in human beings. Slime of the lowest order. But you are more than welcome to admire him if that's yer preference.
BTW, don't try ascribing "hero's" to me...you would be very far off base.

Go away dude. Just pack up your carpet bag and go away. Look up where EVERY slave ship was registered. Look UP WHERE. ALL THE SLAVE TRADE BEGAN. LOOK up how many YANKEE states has slaves EVEN AFTER THE WAR.

So just keepp your smug, arrogant, self righteous mouth shut and your yankee @$$ off my post.

·
Premium Member
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's rude Cuts. Bubba was only paying tribute.

Southerners learned long ago you can’t expect anything but rude behavior from yankees.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
There once was a man.

Who belonged to the Klan."

bubba.50 - There are quite a few Southern Generals, and soldiers who are more deserving of praise, than this one. Just my 2 cents.

·
24,482 Posts
Missed the sarcasm in Argents post did ya?

OOPS!! Fergot...I was ordered off here.
No sarcasm was intended. But respect is intended. We are the west, we don't have a dog in this fight.
But the South was once an American country, and they should be respected for their traditions and beliefs.
They honor they're heroes, let them do that.

·
24,482 Posts
Welp, ifffin a slave trader is yer hero...have at it I recallow.
Seems like Jackson or Lee would be far and away better to represent what the south seems to want the world to believe about it.
I don't think that bubba had anything to do with all that. He wasn't even alive. Your attacking the messenger.

·
Premium Member
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aah, the air around here is so much fresher now that some yankee scoundrel’s rancid, fetid breath has been relegated to the ignore pile.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
He was a SLAVE TRADER!!!!! Lower than whale $hit. Trafficked in human beings. Slime of the lowest order.

My, aren't we high and mighty. You're judging someone from 2 centuries ago by today's standards. Slave trading was a legitimate business at that time (as it was for centuries before). You sound just like those a** wipes today that want to get rid of any show of respect for our founders because they owned slaves. As if they invented it. Any one with any sense can see that you should view someone by the times they lived in. Unless of course, you're one of those sh*t for brains snowflakes that want to tar and feather Jefferson, Washington and the rest of the founders.

·
23,845 Posts
He was a SLAVE TRADER!!!!! Lower than whale $hit. Trafficked in human beings. Slime of the lowest order.

My, aren't we high and mighty. You're judging someone from 2 centuries ago by today's standards. Slave trading was a legitimate business at that time (as it was for centuries before). You sound just like those a** wipes today that want to get rid of any show of respect for our founders because they owned slaves. As if they invented it. Any one with any sense can see that you should view someone by the times they lived in. Unless of course, you're one of those sh*t for brains snowflakes that want to tar and feather Jefferson, Washington and the rest of the founders.
Excellent point!

·
23,845 Posts
Aah, the air around here is so much fresher now that some yankee scoundrel’s rancid, fetid breath has been relegated to the ignore pile.
Don't worry about it bubba. Security guards, and night watchmen can be testy.

·
Premium Member
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't worry about it bubba. Security guards, and night watchmen can be testy.

No worries. Just get tired of angry revisionist yankees who conveniently overlook their country’s own foibles and try to ascribe modern mentality to completely different times. He’ll be in the crowd wantin’ to do away with Jefferson, Washington, Lewis & Clark et al and wantin’ to rename everything on earth.

·
23,845 Posts
He was just trollin.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts