Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
happy father's day everyone!!!! i'm still a little young to be a father but when that day comes i hope i'm as good of a man as then one's here one this site . of the men here that i've either met or talked to ,i would bet every one would be a great father. so for all you dad's and grandpa's,

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Thanks Mitchell!
My youngest turn 21 this Oct and all three kids are here today :grin:

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Fathers Day

Thanks Mitshell, My youngest will be 37 in Nov.
Clint and his wife came by brought me big umbrala to use
next P.D. Shoot. Marv.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Thanks Mitchell

My youngest turned 29 a month ago. Got to have breakfast with him yesterday morning and went fishing with my daughter(31) and grandsons( 8 & 6 )this morning. They will be here in a while for BBQ. It's been a great day.
Thanks for the kind words Mitchell. Being a Dad is great. But, being a Papa, now that's the payoff. I'm sure all you Grandpas and Papas out there will agree, it just don't get any better.

Happy Father's Day.

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
thanks mitchell

my oldest is 22 , my youngest is 2 .

ps..... that 204 brl you suckered me with the other day would be a great fathers day present , when can i expect it :-D :-D :-D :-D

·
Administrator
26,089 Posts
My youngest is 31, Matt is 33 and the oldest Bob is 39. Seen two of the three today. Dunno where Bob is.

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Thanks Mitchell.

My oldest is 25 and the youngest 22. The youngest took me to the Sprint Car races Friday evening and the oldest called at 7 AM this morning from North Carolina. The wife took me to the theatre today to see the Batman movie, (which was very good). After returning from the movie she cooked up some Maryland style crab cakes. Oh Boy!!!!

To all the dads, have a great day!

EVOC ONE

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thanks , son is 21, twin daughters are 19. And my grandson will be 2 in sept. Get a load of this ;
1. my bday is sept 8
2. derek(son) is sept 6
3. matthew (grandson) is sept 4

Howis that for keeping it close? :-D :-D :-D
tommy

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Tommyy01. Your timing is flawless. It would appear that in your younger days you got the most out of your New Years celebration. HehHehHeh!

Congrats on a successful, and still growing, family.

EVOC ONE

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Thanks Mitchell

Son 34, with great wife, grand-daughter 17, grand-daughter 15, grand-son 14, grand-daughter 11, grand-son 9, grand-son 7.

Son 31, with good wife, grand-daughter 12, grand-son 6.

All came over yesterday for BBQ. So much noise.

Hardest thing for me is remembering all the Birthdays, but I manage.

Life is great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts