Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No more activity than there has been here lately it will probably be 2018 before anyone sees this. :tango_face_sad:

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Catfish, I know it's been pretty dead here lately :confused:. Myself and BB are still chasing deer and working on gun projects. After the new year , 2017 not 2018 :tango_face_surprise we just might make a gun show down your way.

jedman

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Catfish, must be getting lonely. Well, hate to tell you, but I'll be in Wilmington for the OGCA gun show, instead of Lima. But I will be back in February. gypsyman

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jed, Not all day and all night? I haven`t been chasing deer but have been playing with some guns and working on the jeep, and still find time to check in. I guess I`ll see you both come spring, if your not still chasing deer.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Catfish, I get what you are talkin about. To tell the truth I haven't been on the GBO forum much the past few months.
I really dislike the new look and features it has now. But like everything new I need to get used to it, I don't like stuff changing I guess.
I haven't been to a gunshow since this past spring, but hope to start again soon.

jedman

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Boy 2017 went fast!

Catfish, will you be at Lima Feb 4th? Hope so you owe me coffee.

BB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts