Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to wish all the guys and gals on the H&R forum a Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the day with your families, and take a little time to Thank God for his blessings.

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving guys! We all have a lot to be thankful for. All the glory be to God!

Thanks, Dinny

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
May all have a Great Thanksgiving and enjoy all the Blessings the Good Lord has bestoded upon us ,while at the same time remembering those less fortunate and especially those away from home while serving this nation.
George

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts
Thank you

I too will extend the warmest and safest wishes to all who read.
Take care if your traveling and stay aware keep a extra magazine close.

God bless all those who protect us and are away from friends and family thru the holidays.

CW

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We have a lot to be thankful for. i.e. Other then a green bean casserole and a new mashed potato recipe I'm trying, I don't have to cook this year! ;D

·
Registered
791 Posts
Let me add my wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else's. May the Good Lord Bless us all and especially our Armed Services that Keep our country safe from those who would do us harm. Happy Thanksgiving GBO'ers. Take care, John.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
happy thanksgiving to all the gbo handiholics.

and as said, many thanks to the folks that
made sacrifices so we could all have a safe
holiday. you are deeply appreciated.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Praise and thanks be to God for another great year and blessings to all of you who put your faith and hope in him.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Lt Dave

·
Premium Member
4,820 Posts
Happy Turkey day.

Sent from a South American command center

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.