Graybeard Outdoors banner

Having trouble finding a used or new Baikal IZH94 (IZH-94)

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  dougk 
#1 ·
Hi Doug & Others,

I've been reading this post for a while now and thought id create a new topic on trying to find a good baikal combo for sale. I have been looking for over 3 weeks for a Baikal IZH-94 in the 12ga./.30-06 cal or the 12ga./308 combination. I have tried Gunsamerica, Gunbroker and AuctionArms with no success. It appears these are becoming more rare than I thought. I have also called almost every EAA dealer within a 300 mile distance of NC with no success either.

Does anyone have any advice on finding one for sale? Any help you can offer is appreciated fellas.

ALSO, if you have one, please post a picture of yours. Id love to see what everyone has.

#2 ·
NC
welcome to the forum. The Baikal IZH-94 in that combination is very hard to find. I had one but recently sold it to purchase a Valmet. Interestingly, you dont see them for sale much. The one I had was regulated prefectly for 100 yds with the rifle and 50 yds with the shotgun shooting slugs.

My suggestion is to keep an eye out for that gun and you should keep an eye out for the Valmet 412 which will be more but has easily adjustable windage and elevation for the bottom barrel.

You are looking at the big sites. I might know of a guy that has a IZH-94 in 12/6.5mm Swed. If your interested PM me.

Good luck.

Doug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.