Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
I suppose he thinks all his food is grown in the supermarket.

No question about it, liberalism is a mental disease.

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

...And they pride themselves as "open minded"..

Not really though. While they are in the minority, they call for "tolerance", being "open minded', "fair", and "reasonable".....

...But now as they gain steam..the more power they have , the less "tolerant', "open minded', "fair" or "reasonable' they become..

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out" (David Horowitz)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
And......the City of Berkley just banned the use of natural gas as a heat source in all new construction stating that they are pro eco system. The new ordinance goes into effect Jan 1.

News flash, electric heat comes from power grids that run on generators that are powered for the most part by natural gas. They are gaining nothing!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
And......the City of Berkley just banned the use of natural gas as a heat source in all new construction stating that they are pro eco system. The new ordinance goes into effect Jan 1.

News flash, electric heat comes from power grids that run on generators that are powered for the most part by natural gas. They are gaining nothing!
and coal......

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
It's probably more coal than natural gas but it is natural gas that they are banning so I forewent mentioning the coal.

I can see it now. Granny peddling her bike to power the generator so that Jed and Jethro can watch the Dodgers. She's gonna have to kick it up a gear to heat the house.

All I can say is that if the libtards want to go back to the stone ages...let them.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
California gets a lot of their power from Oregon because they won't allow any new power plants to be built in their area.

Some years ago there was a guy from PGE that had a booth in front of a grocery store in Portland. He was trying to get people to sign up for a green power program that of course cost more. I asked him why we didn't have any geothermal plants since we have so much potential for it. He told me that Oregon does have geothermal plants in southern Oregon but they sell all their output to California. I told him I wasn't stupid enough to pay more for power so they could sell it to California. He got rather pissed but didn't say much...

Tony

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
It's probably more coal than natural gas but it is natural gas that they are banning so I forewent mentioning the coal.

I can see it now. Granny peddling her bike to power the generator so that Jed and Jethro can watch the Dodgers. She's gonna have to kick it up a gear to heat the house.

All I can say is that if the libtards want to go back to the stone ages...let them.
I suggest conservatives all move into a certain sized area encompassing say 20 states. Could even be 3 or more areas and make it uncomfortable for the riff raf... Remove all the stupid laws and ordinances, welfare or any type of free ride. I am sure those truly in need could get it through Voluntary donations of time, money, medical treatment etc...

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Why aren't the "global warming", greenie democrats boycotting gas ranges, any electric generated with coal or natural gas? Why are they not boycotting airlines,
and especially private planes ?

Why are they not living in cave or at least some kind o econo-tiny home? Why are they not down at every stream, pounding out their clothes on a rock?

Why aren't Pelosi, Schumer and sack of Schiff living in those new homes designed for the homeless? They should quit their BS !

Attachments

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Why aren't the "global warming", greenie democrats boycotting gas ranges, any electric generated with coal or natural gas? Why are they not boycotting airlines,
and especially private planes ?

Why are they not living in cave or at least some kind o econo-tiny home? Why are they not down at every stream, pounding out their clothes on a rock?

Why aren't Pelosi, Schumer and sack of Schiff living in those new homes designed for the homeless? They should quit their BS !

Why quit now? Seems to be working for them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts