Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
Interesting. Coupled with his psych research areas, practically predictable what happened. Somebody let this 'experiment' go on too long. As I said, given the de facto current US military's own jihad against ME peoples/faiths, why would any islamic of conscience (i.e. from their rational scheme of things) want to be involved with these wars? Of course, there is always the impinging South American wars that they can be involved. He should have been discharged as he requested.... and sure he might have deonated elsewhere....but this is not so much a issue of 20-20 hindsight, but instead common sense. You think there is some Jacob's Ladder stuff in this whole episode..?

..TM7

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
you say what you think tm7.. i admire you for that..
i don t aggree with you recommended course of action..
people that hold no allegiance to our country ,,shouldn t be in the military at all...
nor should they enjoy the benefits of its security..he needed to go back home where he belonged ..
to do his crazy war against the infidel over there.. this one nation ,,under god, indivisible, with liberty an justice for all...thats the difference between us an them. .that god being the one ,who heard the words when first uttered...father forgive them ,,for they know not what they do..
i will agree with one thing ..id rather we wern t over there..but i also wish 9-11 had never happened..
wishes don t get much done huh..they brought us into it to us,, after we helped kuwait,at kuwaits request...
certainly different than thier war on us,, which is of [i guess they call it a religion ] a religious nature.. ..but war it is as we can not roll over for them..
now i know my words seem simplistic.. many things not taken in to consideration .. our need for oil etc..
now theres beem many movies depicting how we wronged the japanese that lived here during ww2..
i don t buy it ..the innocent had to suffer with the guilty.. and have no doubt ..there would have been
covert japenese working all over our this country..
in like manner we need to really make muzlims either go home or prove they are safe ,and hold our constitution in the the high regard thats necessary for this country to stand. this my opinion.
i certainly don t claim to have any crystle ball.slim
our news media just likes to rewrite history ,,with some monday morning quarterbacking type adjustments..
now the same.. we gotta finally realize these peaceful muzlims ,,don t have any say what so ever in that religion..this recent fiasco points to that possible truth.. he was suppose to be an american,,dedicated to our country an willing to die for it.. these people just totally disregard the swearing in commitments they promised to uphold when they joined.
our military.ps good lord i wish i had a secretary ..you to huh ;D

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
I don't clam to know much about the military, but if i was a soldier fighting
Muslems i sure would not want to sit down across the desk from a muslem
shrink. When soldiers were in Veitnam did they have to talk to Veitnamese shrinks
what good did the military thinks this guy was going to do. ???

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Servicemembers don't want to talk in the first place, but when they do they prefer someone who is 1) ideologically supportive; 2) personally experienced with combat/deployment; 3) encouraging to the point of tough love when necessary. I'm all about keeping people in the fight ... I'd be curious to see how many soldiers he recommended for separation.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
We have several thousand special ops forces in Columbia fighting drug lords. Most did not know that. At one time I think we had a whole division, about 10,000 troops. From what I read, some of our bases were near the Venesuela border. Wonder why?

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
I think we are Rome re-visited. I think we have spread, and are spreading, ourselves too thin, while the rest of the country languishes in it's insatiable appetite for sex, drugs, sports, and all other forms of INSTANT gratification.
I think we are experiencing the next fall of the Roman Empire once removed, and for exactly the same reasons Rome fell.JMO

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
don't laugh at the suggestion of South American Wars..i feel they are probably not to far away....back to the mussy ..they should have had him out over two years ago. he let everyone know what wasd on his mind. it is unbelieveable that we were so "PC" in the military of all places that we neglected to take action against this jerk. someones head needs to roll over this probably a bunch of heads.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
As I said, given the de facto current US military's own jihad against ME peoples/faiths,
Jihad, my *ss. The military is bending over backwards to avoid offending muslims (no shooting at mosques, no profiling, no drinking, etc., etc., etc.). Makes me sick how we coddle them. Almost as sick as tm makes me when he trys to frame the US as the bad guys. So, to you tm, I say loudly, BS!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Dee said:
I think we are Rome re-visited. I think we have spread, and are spreading, ourselves too thin, while the rest of the country languishes in it's insatiable appetite for sex, drugs, sports, and all other forms of INSTANT gratification.
I think we are experiencing the next fall of the Roman Empire once removed, and for exactly the same reasons Rome fell.JMO
No doubt about that. We recently started studing Romans in Bible class & Romans chapter 1 is where we are now.

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The said:
I wonder what this muslim was thinking when he took the oath to defend the constitution? I consider him a traitor.

the Hermit
went through the jagman today, otherwise known as the redbook or manual of military justice. My guess is he will be tried for 13 counts murder, 32 counts attempted and given multiple consecutive life sentences. Unless the prosecutor wants to make a name for himself (doubt it) and goes for terrorism and treason, he won't get the death penalty. He could, but he won't. We can all pray he outs himself in court, making it hard for the presiding officer to ignore motive.

·
Registered
42,140 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
It was obvious that all the warning signs were there, but because of the PC crowd everyone was afraid for the future of thier careers to say something. We need to go back and see where all this PC crap came from and get rid of the folks rpomoting it.

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
no said:
South American wars? Where? When? Why? Makes no sense other than if we want to take the Canal back... but that wouldn't be a war, more like a walk in a and take it at gunpoint.

NGH
Pending. Look up the details of the recent Columbia-USA alliance and military. Maybe you will get assigned there next..? Follow the rhetoric from JR Bush now continuing into the Obama regime. Not saying it will happen, but saying the potential is there...anti-Americanism is alive and well in South America between Venezuela, Bolivia, the drug cartel, and the designs of international bankstering something might get cooked up.........

..TM7

1 - 20 of 21 Posts