Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, Hi to all! I'm long in the tooth but still get around. Probably will start hunting again this year. Stopped a few years ago (all my partners moved out of state and far away). Have hunted, fish, camp, bench rest and reloaded. Currently have a CNC plasma cutter and small welding shop at the house. Also press my own cider and make my own hard cider. Hope to learn some and add my 2cents worth here and there. Nice meeting Y'all..........................RK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,510 Posts
welcome


metalwrkr said:
. . . Currently have a CNC plasma cutter and small welding shop at the house. . . .
uh. . . .you should consider moving to northeast Texas ;)


metalwrkr said:
. . . . Also press my own cider and make my own hard cider.
WHEN CAN YOU GET HERE ? ! ? ! :D :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ranger99 said:
welcome


metalwrkr said:
. . . Currently have a CNC plasma cutter and small welding shop at the house. . . .
uh. . . .you should consider moving to northeast Texas ;)


metalwrkr said:
. . . . Also press my own cider and make my own hard cider.
WHEN CAN YOU GET HERE ? ! ? ! :D :eek:
Sorry Ranger, stuck in WA State but I was born in Texas and have near kin in Austin and cousins who have a ranch in Uvalde/Sabinal.
gene_225 said:
Welcome, you sound like my friend Elmer. Hope so. gene
No Gene, not Elmer but he sounds like a Great Guy........RK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry I called you Jeff, Ranger99. Where the heck did I get Jeff??.............RK
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,820 Posts
Welcome to the internet home of a great bunch of folks and a few old farts. ;)

Hope your time here is enjoyable.






Sent from a echo drone.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top