Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of a staircase I built with my tools. I built it a couple years ago and I think it came out nice. What do you guy's think of it. Dale

·
Premium Member
3,025 Posts
Looks great, that detail on the end of the stairs, did you make a template and rout them or just scroll saw them.

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was able to buy the end pieces. I just glued and shot them on. The rest was built with milled trim. Dale

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Burntmuch If I remember right those stairs are only 30'' wide. Yes you are right. They are narrow. Dale

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Looks like a nice job to me... I haven't worked on many finished stairs in my life, even though i use to build a lot of custom furniture and cabinets. I have built a few stairs for decks ect. though, but i don't claim to be all that good... ha ha ha

Here's and older pict of one of them that goes up to a second story room over part of my shop...

It's a work in progress... lol

DM

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice job. Me being a carpenter I have built more decks than I could count. I always look forward to building stairs any time I get the chance. I just think building stairs are fun. Dale

1 - 9 of 9 Posts