Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This website has some very interesting stuff on it, although it hasn't been updated in a while. I spent the entire evening reading all of the reports, and some of it reminded me of some stuff that has happened.

http://www.amasci.com/weird/unusual/unusual.html

SAWgunner

·
Registered
143 Posts
:grin: Very good site...

Thanks alot, just when I get to the point I can go into the my woods without a gun, I read this.

Nothing beats a day in the woods looking for wierd stuff, and taking in all the little things that other people would never notice.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Never go into the woods without a gun if you do bring a dog with you. All this stuff sure has me watching out too. I went fishing and found a bear den right near were i'm fishing. First we seen tracks in the mud then i happen to checkout the hill above where i'm fishing and i can see between two rocks a fresh dug out little cave yup a bear den in the middle of suburba go figure. My buddy ran into it in the dark lastyear and i thought he was pulling my leg so i won't fish there. I'll still fish there but i'm going with my buddy and his six friends as usual (357mag). I just may have to put a bear on the stringer? (kidding) But wow what a catch? BB

I was surrounded by howling coyotes one night and i had two bobcats fight right infront of me on another night. The only animal i haven't seen yet while fishing is a mountainlion while they have been reported in the area's were i'm fishing i just haven't seen one yet. Were there is deer the rest of the predator food chain follows. I have read about bigfoot in Ct. but no signs yet by me anyway.

After reading some of those stories I have one odd story. In my shop I have a hard time finding things sometimes its just not where i put it. I have hollard at my sons many times for not putting things back and i have even accused them of taking my things. Since then i have read where ghosts can move and hide things its the only explaination I can come up with my its happening. After thinking about it I have two older brothers who have passed on and i think their having fun with me now. To this day i still have a hard time finding stuff like small tools, screw drivers and my parts.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
BigBill,
"To this day I still have a hard time finding stuff like small tools, screw drivers and MY PARTS" ??
Man, you're in bigger trouble than you thought? :wink: :)

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I know I have something in my house already I can sit with the place locked up tighter than a frogs butt(water tight) and still have breezes go by me like something walked by me but i see no one?? When the breeze goes by my dog stares at the spot where it passes by so my dog knows something is there too. The dogs head turns as it watches it as it moves too. I know something is really there but i'm not sure who it is most of my family is gone now.(relatives) I have not only lights go on and off the TV now turns on by itself too. The TV turned back on after the wife shut it off and was on her way to bed just lastweek. It doesn't do anything bad it seems it likes to play games. Like i said like hiding my stuff in my shop. BB

·
Registered
219 Posts
Bigbill hello, when you feel you are not alone, say hello friend, I really enjoy your visits, but the jokes are not funny anymore, will you bring my tools back, A few years ago, My wife and I were sleeping in the same bedroom her grandmother passed in. She watched the tv alot before she passed on, about 2:30 am, the tv came on, woke me up, I said softly, Gramma, I am glad you are visiting, but I need to get some sleep please. She was a very kind lady. All the way to the end. She turned off the tv and all was quiet. Until later in the day, then she wanted to watch her stories, Then it was time for me to go somewhere else.
Halfbreed

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I have a story for you me and my dad never got along thru out our lives when he was alive. We got so bad I never talked with him for over ten years until he was near death. We never patched things up. I went to the funeral and paid my respects and did what i had to do. I never went to the grave again for quite a few years. I stopped there one day it was a cold day with very little wind. All of a sudden from out of no where the wind picked up to a gale force to the point it almost blew me over I had to lean into it to stay up. I finally got the message and left. On the way out I noticed the wind stopped and its like there was no wind at all the further away i got. I have never been back since. BigBill

I do a spring ritual of putting flowers on all my dead relatives graves and i figured i'd count him in just to be fair but it didn't workout that way. Right after easter when the flowers go to $2 a pot i buy up most of them and go to the cemetary. Since most of my relatives are dead I'm the only family member left to do it. But to the old mans grave I'll never go back again. I can take a hint he doesn't want me there.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Bigbill I understand, My brother has passed, and we were never friends, I have not been to the graveside since we buried him, nearly 13 years ago. I only live about 2 miles from the cemetary if that.
It pays to listen to the voices that only you hear, they speak in so many ways. HB

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Just for the record. I ain't af-f-f-f-f-fraid of no g-g-g-g-ghosts! :-D

·
Registered
219 Posts
When I was 12-17 years old I mowed yards and cemetaries, I was mowing along one day, and fell into an old grave, the casket had caved in. There was no liner, just a wood coffin.
The song diggin up bones always come to mind when I think about that incident.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts