I think we converted one over......

H&R Ultra
.223 Heavy Fluted Barrel
Choat Stock
Leupold 3.5-10X40 scope

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
i knew we would get him. tell that canadian to start posting!!! and tell him i need a range report i've been wanting one of those in 204 ruger real bad.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's kind of "computer illiterate". I'll show him how to sign up in the morning.

I know he checks the site every day, he just doesn't post. He did think it was funny that you though he sounded like a Canadian.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Dan, Dan the Handi-Man. Post up buddy. It's addictive. :D

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Nice! Couldn't stand it huh?!! :wink:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Way to go Dan! :grin: :D

Yeah, Ole Dan does sound Canadian, for sure.
Every time I heard him talk, I expected him to say "Eeh" at the end of his sentence. :wink:
Back when I was a teen, me and agroup of guys that I gradutated with used to go to Canada on a yearly fishing trip. We had a ball just listing to those fellas.
Again, Congrats on the Varmiter Dan!

Dennis

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yah but you were in Canada, so it was YOU that had the accent..Eh? :D

·
Registered
688 Posts
Coastwatcher;

I guess your right, but you folks are really some good people. I have a lot of great memories from up there. :grin:

Take care, eh. :lol:

Dennis :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
I understand completely. About 30 years ago I ended up kicking around Okamulgee, Oklahoma for a while. I met some terrific people, but this farm boy wasn't sure we were speaking the same language. :)

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Coastwatcher said:
I understand completely. About 30 years ago I ended up kicking around Okamulgee, Oklahoma for a while. I met some terrific people, but this farm boy wasn't sure we were speaking the same language. :)
Yeah, going from Guymon to Okmulgee is like going to a different country, so I can imagine what it was like for someone from OUTSIDE of Oklahoma going there :grin:

Just an update on the new toy.....

Dan's put probably five hundred rounds through it and says it shoots great. He likes it a lot. But....the pin that holds the transfer bar on broke and the transfer bar fell out. I called H&R for him and they're sending out a whole new assy for me to put in. Pretty good CS.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Man, that's a lot of rounds in a short time. What are y'all shooting in it ?
Reloads or the Win 45gr. JHP's.

Dan.... You need to start posting here, Your making Wes do all the work. :wink:
As if we didn't make him do all the work when we was there. :roll:

Keep us posted.

Dennis :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts