Graybeard Outdoors banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
3,930 Posts
This is startin to remind me of that ole Jerry Clower coon huntin story.

All that 15 lb coon has to do, is whip them 4 80 lb coon dogs. Then they'll leave him alone.

I am very sorry Dee it was my fault. I didn't understand what a coon dog was or what you were getting at.

I was not qualified to be a moderator here i admit that. You are im so sorry i was under attack from things i didn't
understand. :tango_face_kiss:

·
Premium Member
6,016 Posts
it just cant help itself... it feeds and grows off the drama.. makes up lies and insults knowing all the while someone will chime in and give it was it wants, attention.
as david , its a neurotic alcoholic, as ariel is a young lady, injured in the service and when its niska, its a bi-polar, fable makers that pretends to not understand things but is quick with a retort
and when it cant get the attention is wants, it makes up family drama to fill in the gaps
slowly killing GBO like it did the H&K forum before they ran it off
not wanted here, but its boldly claims that it will hang on ..

i cant wait for the 'im divorcing david, because he;s not a christian any longer , just a drunk with a bad ticker. drama to play out here,..

·
Registered
19,178 Posts
Knock Knock
NO broken Russian broken English recently
Your slipping up Boris
LOL :tango_face_grin: she/he forgets about that when he/she gets real mad. :tango_face_devil:

·
23,845 Posts
Boys, when I finally got enough of Davy I said so, but I waited about 2 years.
Now I don't know who this Niska is anymore than tha rest of you do.
But my Davy problem disappeared, and thats all I was interested in.
As for this "Niska drama", I could name two little white boys on this website, without strainin my little finger, that pump out more BS, and drama, than this Niska does to date, every day, and nobodys tryin to tree them.
Besides, outnumbered, and y'all still ain't got her treed. You got her circled, but she ain't tree'in.
Think you (we) coulda been wrong? It's happened before, and I sure ain't for ragging on a woman.

·
Premium Member
3,296 Posts
when Argent, Niska, David, Ariel, Boris, Natasha, Sybil, Rocky, and Bullwinkle all get to fightin' inside that head they all share I wonder who has to leave. :tango_face_glasses:

·
23,845 Posts
But my Davy problem disappeared, and thats all I was interested in.
yes, but the rest of us have a niska problem we'd like gone too
Instead of pokin thru the fence, open the gate and talk to Bill.

This whole damm thread wasn't anything more than s%*t stirring.

After lookin at this a few weeks. I don't see the same problems as with Davy.
I've been wrong before, but this Niska ain't causin me any problems.
Some people like her, take bait pretty easy, but you kinda do to.
Specifically, what kinda problems is she causing you?
I ain't your daddy, your gonna do what you want, but I ain't gonna keep howling at the moon.
She ain't stirrin anymore crap that a few more I could name.

·
Banned
3,930 Posts
I have spoken with Mr. Dee. I do believe he is a very Godly man and I will do as he says. I did not understand many things here and i was not qualified to be a site moderator being from Europe.

I have admitted this before there is no longer any reason to go on. Mr.Dee has been a prefect gentleman that's all I ever asked. He has came through.

That's all you ever had to do is be a gentleman. And act like it.

·
Banned
3,930 Posts
Instead of pokin thru the fence, open the gate and talk to Bill.

This whole damm thread wasn't anything more than s%*t stirring.

After lookin at this a few weeks. I don't see the same problems as with Davy.
I've been wrong before, but this Niska ain't causin me any problems.
Some people like her, take bait pretty easy, but you kinda do to.
Specifically, what kinda problems is she causing you?
I ain't your daddy, your gonna do what you want, but I ain't gonna keep howling at the moon.
She ain't stirrin anymore crap that a few more I could name.
WOW. Now that's a moderator. He will even talk to you about it on a PM.

·
Banned
3,930 Posts
boys, when i finally got enough of davy i said so, but i waited about 2 years.
Now i don't know who this niska is anymore than tha rest of you do.
But my davy problem disappeared, and thats all i was interested in.
As for this "niska drama", i could name two little white boys on this website, without strainin my little finger, that pump out more bs, and drama, than this niska does to date, every day, and nobodys tryin to tree them.
Besides, outnumbered, and y'all still ain't got her treed. You got her circled, but she ain't tree'in.
Think you (we) coulda been wrong? It's happened before, and i sure ain't for ragging on a woman.
wow!!!

·
Registered
42,142 Posts
Conan. Why did you start this crap all over again?? Want to ask him anything else?? Use the PM. CHARLIE.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I'm picturing all of the scenes in the villain's house from Silence of the Lambs.

Don't know why. I just am.

Mirrors, basements, pits, womens' costumes, wigs, old record players, rotted timbers, cobwebs.

·
Premium Member
3,296 Posts
I'm picturing all of the scenes in the villain's house from Silence of the Lambs.

Don't know why. I just am.

Mirrors, basements, pits, womens' costumes, wigs, old record players, rotted timbers, cobwebs.

I picture 7 or 8 rotting corpses settin' around duct taped to chairs after the Norman Bates character behind these posts stole their personalities then killed them all. :tango_face_surprise

·
23,845 Posts
LMAO! I picture 4 or 5 coon hunters sitting around a camp fire, at 2Am, passin their third bottle around, and askin each other: Did you hear that? What was that? No tellin what's out there.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts