Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been hearing great reports on your home brew lube, I would like to get some, and what are the proper gas checkes for these bullets? Can I just skip the run-around and order 100 checks from YOU? If possible, just send me one of those handy paypal deals. 100 30 cal gaschecks, and whatever is a proper amount of lube for a novice. Thanks, Robert P.S. Whatever happened to the Heavy 240 cast for 300 Whisper experiment?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey Billy, I just got my Lee 170 mold today

the best place to get checks is Midway. I use only Hornady checks. The lube you can order though the web site. Or send an e-mail with address. The 200+ gr bullet was put on back burner due to orders and my wife making me get a haircut and a real job. Any ways it is going to be finished this week period. I have to get a couple of vehicles ready for inspection and rebuild the sons motorcycle and three wheeler for running matches in Oklahoma.

·
Registered
112 Posts

**** yeah I have seen him in concert and we played Bad to the Bone at the sons birth. AC/DC fan to but the wife wouldnt let me name him Angus something about a side of beef.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well ,clean your act up and dont be a slob.

Get it together like your big brother Bob..

........summer before last, when my brother was staying here, I blew out two stereos with that disk, and fried the speaker in my guitar amp playing along with it. The other culprit was Jimmy Thackerty.

·
24,159 Posts

Ill join in I was "born to be bad" and "I really like girls" :-D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.