Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ruhmmy Emanholecover in his never ending bits of wisdom is goin' to solve Chi-town's crime problem by buyin' back all those nasty old guns layin' around just killin' people all by themselves. never mind they don't have money for schools, roads, housin', feedin' the hungry or hospitals. besides, those things don't keep yer mug in the news anyway. followin' the lib-tard manual, let's spend money we don't have for things that won't make one iota of difference in the problem we're havin'.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
bubba.50 said:
Ruhmmy Emanholecover in his never ending bits of wisdom is goin' to solve Chi-town's crime problem by buyin' back all those nasty old guns layin' around just killin' people all by themselves. never mind they don't have money for schools, roads, housin', feedin' the hungry or hospitals. besides, those things don't keep yer mug in the news anyway. followin' the lib-tard manual, let's spend money we don't have for things that won't make one iota of difference in the problem we're havin'.
They have the money for all that -- in the well to do areas. However, they deliberately keep the minorities in the inner cities poor, ignorant, and paranoid. They use "Poverty Pimps" like Jesse Jackson and Barack Obama as overseers on their "vote plantation".

·
Registered
10,172 Posts
Well Bubba, such 'buy backs' aren't expected to accomplish anything useful. It's just a way for 'liberals' do things to make themselves feel good because they 'did something to reduce gun crime', but it's a farce.

I once had a friend who told me that years earlier he found an old .32 caliber pocket revolver in a deserted barn; the bore had rusted completely shut! He had wire wheeled the external rust and used it as a paper weight until the city he lived in did a fixed price buy back for handguns. Said he sold it to them for a nice price for a bit of useless junk! I think most of the firearms that get turned in are much like that one.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
big useless p.r. scheme is all it is . . . :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.