Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
26,250 Posts
Due to some medical problems that Dave had and some mechanical problems with my Bronco we have postponed it until this fall. No date set yet. If Dave's not able to go this fall I guess me and Mrs. GB will go and I'll likely let her do the hunting. She's wanting one for the wall.

GB
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top