Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm Joel and hail from the north country (minnesota) and I just wanted to drop a line to you fellas and introduce myself, I know i'll be active in this forum as well as others.

P.S. Any other minnesotans out there? I like to talk local tactics and see how people are doing, I might even have an acreage that could use some trapping :wink:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I don't post here much but I do check in at least once a day. I see you list yourself from Winona. I live in Stockton, 5 miles west of Winona. I do mostly water trapping.

Darrin

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
darrin,

I am a student at Winona State, which means I have about 9 shots of Jim Beam in me and had to type this over six times. Seriously. But anyways, I havent done much trapping, just helping people and I thirst for knowledge, if you have any tips or tricks, I will gladly absorb them. Thank you!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Write March 1 down on your calandar- MTA district meeting at the Whitewaters Visitor Center from 8:30 until 2:00. some very improtant items tcoming up- snaring, mink and **** season, etc

Jim Beam? You boys getting all girly on an old WSU alumni? :oops:

been over to 4 mile yet? :shock:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trappnman,

Yeah, my buddy wont drink Wild Turkey, Jack Daniels is getting too expensive, and I think Evan Williams is watered down. I'll keep march 1st on my calender, would be nice to sit in on a mta meeting. Thanks!

P.S. Second week of school, I entered a local shot contest and won, when I woke up I was in Lacrosse, WI, so on the way back, i told the driver in my best impression of a sober person, to stop at 4mile :wink: , where i was kicked out faster than i've ever been.....anywhere!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts