Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
23,625 Posts
So lets see...now the development cartel can appeal to government to condemn private property for their own development and profit, in violation of the fifth amendment, and if the government goes along with it you can save a bundle. If proper capitalistic market forces worked properly in the Kelo/New London case than the private parties would have sold their properties at the going price with no court intervention. Now ambitious developers can get a govmob discount below market for their projects......what a great idea!

..................................TM7

· Registered
23,625 Posts
Heard on the radio today 350 to 400 ED cases are pending and moving forward based on this decision.
As for Mr. Bush--I'm not so sure he, and his camp, disapprove of this decision [although his words may claim otherwise]. In fact, I think his whole m.o. is steered toward corporate facilitation.

.................TM7

· Registered
23,625 Posts
In the Kelo-New London case the 'fair compensation' requirement is highly diregarded. Developers are getting a steal; a governmental five finger discount.
'For the betterment of the public' test is highly subjective. I believe the public is better served by NO further rampant development and its affect on the local environment.

..................................TM7

· Registered
23,625 Posts
Mikey, Rummer, Lostone......except they will declare martial law first. You can't believe the arsenals the law and other gov enforcement organizations have accrued in the past 8 years.

.....................................TM7

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.