Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early may of last year; I sent Ed hart of hmr cannons a money order for the amount of $148. This was to purchase a 1"-bore howitzer with a 2 truck marsilly cairage.he explained he was behind schedule;but did not anticipate it taking more than 2-3 months to build and process the order.its been nearly 13 months now.he has not responded to mailed letter of inquiry;e-mail.neither has he answered attempted phone calls.something unexpected happen or just a crook?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I received my howitzer today finally after a year and 3 months.wish my attempted correspondence would have been answered but I will say Mr.hart made a quality product

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No explanation;just showed up one day 2 or 3 weeks after I posted this.I have to wonder in the back of my mind if I would have ever received it had I not posted. He has had a good reputation on the cannon thread on here; but has posted several slowdowns in the past for various reasons(cold weather-lack of heat in workshop;working long hours at regular job;etc etc etc.I would not have had issue if this hadn't gone on so long with unanswered attempts via 3different attempts of contact-phone-email and mailed letter.since I played and ordered this;I have ordered and received 2 bowling ball mortars;2 golf ball mortar's; and a firecracker cannon from another reputable maker.

·
Registered
179 Posts
According to Mr. Hart, he lost his shop in 2015 and I,m guessing he was trying to set a new shop at his place of residence, his web site is just a shadow of what it was. I don't know what he does with his time but for over a year he claims to be unemployed and has no income. I cancelled an order with him because I lost faith in him to get it done in a reasonable time frame. Its been well over year and he has only paid $50 of the $400 deposit I gave him, every time I email him I get the same old story. I think that he is hoping I'll give up or drop dead if he stalls me long enough. I no longer trust him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts