Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have several items for sale following a clean out of reloading room.

First item is a duty holster for a S&W model 4046,should fit other calibers on same frame, never been used, left over from my LEO days
Some very light storage marks, marked on back "Gould & Goodrich HEY 4046 and 3701"
and also duty handcuff case, new never used.
Holster $35.00 plus shipping ; handcuff case $15.00 plus shipping.

Next item is another duty holster...I believe it is for the same S&W semi, it is a dress uniform holster in patent leather, it was for funeral attendence and thankfully not used from the time I bought it and the time I retired. Holster marked on back Don Hume, Miami, Okla, H758 SW M NO. 6-4 1/2", this holster is 25.00 plus shipping

Books,
A very good cond. copy of Rick Jamison's "Rifleman's Handbook"...chapters on reloading basics, reloading for accuracy, bullet performance, Rick's favorite loads for many calibers, etc. Great book for the beginner or intermediate reloader/hunter. $9.00 plus shipping

Next is a copy of "Gunsmithing: The tricks of the trade" by J.B. Wood. All kinds of great info on how to repair and replace broken gun parts using ordinary home workshop tools. $9.00 plus shippingSPF[/color]

Also a copy of "Take down and assembly operations for the Win. model 12 slide action repeating shotgun" a complete manual of not only take down and assembly, but a how-to guide of repair and replacement of all parts, including major parts. If you are an owner of a model 12 or a collector of same, you need this manual. $10.00 plus shipping.SPF
[/color]

Here we have a copy of Lyman's Shotshell reloading handbook, a complete manual on reloading shotshells, basic how to's and exhaustive reloading data. $9.00 plus shippingSPF[/color]

A hardback copy of Hodgdon's shotgun reloading manual, extensive reloading data including lead shot, buckshot, slugs, Bismuth, etc. $11.00 plus shipping

A copy of "Reloading for Shotguners" about 1/2 the book is detailed info concerning how to reload shotshells, the remainder is reloading data, including a chapter on steel shot reloading. $8.00 plus shipping

Finally, a brand new mag. for the S&W model 4516 and 4516-1, bought new when I purchased the gun in the mid 80's....$30.00 plus shipping SPF[/color]

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I'll take the "gunsmithing tricks of the trade" and the "Lyman shotshell reloading handbook". PM me with info on where to send payment.

-WH-

·
Registered
169 Posts
I will take this, PM address to send funds or email its in profile
Glen

Also a copy of "Take down and assembly operations for the Win. model 12 slide action repeating shotgun" a complete manual of not only take down and assembly, but a how-to guide of repair and replacement of all parts, including major parts. If you are an owner of a model 12 or a collector of same, you need this manual. $10.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gonna be out of state for a week for Thanksgiving so just be aware will not be shipping anything until Monday, 28, 2011 (wow, that's opening day of the regular firearms deer season here in Pa) Make that Tuesday 29th.

Everything sold to date is already shipped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.