Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
26,229 Posts
I don't understand the 15 per box packaging unless they are intended for use in muzzle loader sabots. I think if they are marked as for silhouette use they would be primarily for target use and for hunting you should consider them as solids and unless they have a decent meplat are not likely to be real effective I'd think but I honestly am not familiar with that bullet.

·
Administrator
26,229 Posts
Did I misunderstand? Is 15 a price? I saw no dollar sign and took it to mean they are packed 15 to a box/package. If that's the price per box agree for 100 not a bad price but if for 50 far from a great price.

·
Administrator
26,229 Posts
These days it seems that finding reloading components is still a major hassle and even tho bullets and powder do seem a little easier now than they were even tho primers don't seem any more available it is still something we're having to deal with.

When I last asked Hornady, Nosler and Sierra for bullets speaking with their writer contact guys all indicated they are working as fast as they can to make bullets but just have almost zero stock on hand at the factories and that bullets are shipping as fast as they can make them. All three were unable to fill all of my requests to them. One mentioned that some writer got nothing he asked for as they had none of them to provide. Bullets in the various handgun both pistol and revolver and .224" are the most in demand and in shortest supply they all told me.

Luckily I have a fairly excellent supply of bullets for the .357 Mag on hand it's finding primers to load them that is my problem. I can't seem to find a small pistol magnum primer anywhere and am completely out. I have thousands of bullets and no primers to load them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts