Graybeard Outdoors banner

141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Never argue with a fool - They will drag you down to their level, Then beat you with experience!!" ·
I have been beaten by a troll.
Appologies to the group.

·
22,753 Posts
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.
Mark Twain
its sadly the first. Maybe not that there so smart as that there followers are like the walking dead. They no doubt have an agenda put into play here that even we cannot fathom yet.

·
Registered
52 Posts
its sadly the first. Maybe not that there so smart as that there followers are like the walking dead. They no doubt have an agenda put into play here that even we cannot fathom yet.
Words of wisdom.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
My biggest issue is, Biden got 19 million more votes than Obama. Obama had big rallies. Biden couldn't hardly get the media to show up to his. There just wasn't any enthusiasm for him. Trump rallies were "huge". Then there was bout 26 more million cast ballots in 2020 than in 2016. Where did all of those ballots come from? Trump had more votes than in 2016 also.

It seems statistically, this shouldn't have happened. Then in GA, there were over 100,000 dead people that voted by mail in ballot. However, because Stacy Abrams had the election laws changed by court case, the ballots are separated from the names without verification, so there was no way to prove if those 100,000 were for Biden or Trump. Trump lost by about 12,000 by the way.

I have noticed those in the media keep saying "there is no evidence of wide spread voter fraud". That indicates they know there was fraud. It doesn't have to be "widespread" to swing an election, it only had to occur in the battleground states. All of which the outcome changed overnight after the monitors were told to go home. Trump was leading going into the night, but by morning, Biden miraculously won.

Whether there was fraud still hasn't been proven, but it all stinks to high heaven and anyone that says it isn't suspicious is just lying to themselves.

Rosewood

141 - 146 of 146 Posts