Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i came across this article while i was just browsing the internet, i found it ineresting, maybe you guys will too.

basically it says that an anti-gun person who says they are afraid that their neighbor could kill him/her if he had a bad day, but what he is really saying is i can kill someone if i have a bad day, it is called projection this author says

there is also alot more to read, at this website http://www.jpfo.org/ragingagainstselfdefense.htm

at this website there is some very good information for "self defense with a firearm" beliver, who does take place in a discussion with an anti-gun person to think about, i know i will try what the author suggested

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I once offered to show my rifle to an older woman. She said," Oh, I don't like guns". Well, I expected the usual drivel about guns being dangerous or machines of death, but when I asked her "Why?, she said,"Oh, they're cold, and heavy, and oily". I think she meant it. :roll:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
if i am anything it is anti-gun-grabbing, anti-peta, anti-political-correct, anti-terrorist, anti-racist, (at this point) anti-french, and anti-alot of other things. one more of which is anti-label. i dont like to label myself. seems i am a bit of a hypocrit. thought of another one! anti-kids-screwing-with-dad-while-he's-trying-to-type! the last one was inspired! myronman4 likes graybeardoutdoors,too. a bit too young to type ,though. yeah, thats right, you poor souls have more than one myronman on your hands! i trust you will keep us in check, though! :) :) :) :-D :) :) :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.