**Population of counties won by:
Gore: 127 million
Bush: 143 million*
**Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by:
Gore: 13.2
Bush: 2.1*
**Professor Olson adds: 'In aggregate, the map of
the territory Bush won was mostly the land owned by
the taxpaying citizens of this great country.
Gore's territory mostly encompassed those citizens
living in government-owned tenements and living off
various forms of government welfare...' Olson
believes the United State s is now somewhere between
the 'complacency and apathy'* *phase of Professor
Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty
percent of the nation's population already having
reached the 'governmental dependency' phase.**

**If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to
twenty million criminal invaders called illegal and
they vote, then we can say goodbye to the USA in
fewer than five years.

If you are in favor of this then delete this message
if you are not then Pass this along to help everyone
realize just how much is at stake, knowing that
apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom. *

*Thanks for reading.*

·
Administrator
26,211 Posts
Doesn't really matter anyway, it's ALL gonna be over in 2012 when the winter solstice comes. Just tough it out we've only got about five more years to worry about it.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Graybeard said:
Doesn't really matter anyway, it's ALL gonna be over in 2012 when the winter solstice comes. Just tough it out we've only got about five more years to worry about it.
HUH? ???

·
Registered
853 Posts
Graybeard said:
Doesn't really matter anyway, it's ALL gonna be over in 2013 when the winter solstice comes. Just tough it out we've only got about five more years to worry about it.
Does that have anything to do with the white buffalo calf?

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that when the mother ship returns in the tail of a commet? Oh wait... that one's been done before.

·
Administrator
26,211 Posts
I know it sounds kinda crazy but I really think we only have about five more years. Have you paid any attention to what’s supposed to happen at the winter solstice in 2012? Nostradamus predicted the world will end on that date. The Mayan calendar ENDS on that date and no prediction from it has EVER been wrong to date. Many different oracles from many places have all independently predicted that exact same date as the end of the world. They even have a bot of some sort made to search the internet to predict stocks to buy for best profit margin and that thing has also said it all ends on that same date. Weird I know and likely has no meaning but I just can’t shake the feeling that there is just too much pointing at that date. I’m not gonna put any money down on a hunt beyond that date cuz I’m looking at it as a very real likelihood something really bad is gonna happen then. I can’t decide if I think that is when GOD is gonna decide he is tired of us and end it or if it will be a comet or meteor or asteroid from the sky or nuclear war or just what but dumb as it might seem I’m not making any plans beyond that date.

·
Registered
946 Posts
In my way of thinking, America will fall soon if we keep going the way we are. Supporting the 3rd world and getting nothing in return. The rich get richer on the back of the middle class. We will surely fall as Rome did. :-\ :(

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
2012 huh? Well I guess I'm not gonna give up tobacco, alcohol and wild women then. Might as well party till the end. ;D I've heard this prediction before but I"m not gonna worry about it. If it's gonna happen I'm powerless to stop it.

Lemme see, here is my voyueristic prediction. HMMM It was the 2012, near the second coming of the Anti Christ (Hillary Clintons re election). The love em and leave them be liberals had allowed satans armys (the muslimes) to gain weapons unchecked because this was a "religion of peace" and would only use them to defend themselves from that evil Isreal and if the evil repubicans ever got into office. The muslimes under Mohammed whatever his last name is gained control of a huge supply of nuclear weapons and destroyed the entire world in a giant homocide bombing ensuring them all 72 virgins and a special place in paradice.

Billy Ray the ******* seer.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
buffermop said:
In my way of thinking, America will fall soon if we keep going the way we are. Supporting the 3rd world and getting nothing in return. The rich get richer on the back of the middle class. We will surely fall as Rome did. :-\ :(
Now this, I can definately agree with.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
I did a snopes check on this Scottish professor guy awhile back. Turned out to be phony baloney. Also checked the Mayan prediction thing about the year 2012. Something about a bunch of planets and stars lining up in such away as to give birth to a new dawn of civilization, and the end of the old one. Or something like that. They couldn't invent the graphite fishing pole, but can tell when the world is going to end. Take that one with a grain of salt. I'm not saying that the end of the world will not happen. I believe we'll bring it on ourselves. (War-wrong people get their hands on nucular power) (Famine-Do to over population. Anybody that hunts or fish's know's how wildlife levels ebb and flow with food availability) (Disease-Bird flu/Sars/acinetobater/ebola/etc.etc.) (Morals/crime-Do to many different reasons.-Drugs, again lack of food/water) I believe there are your 4 horseman of the Apocalypse. Edgar Cayce predicted far into the future, something like into the year 3890, or something like that. I think we have more than 5 years to go. Beside's, got a 6 year loan on my van, never took out a loan without paying it off. gypsyman

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
Alaska Independence is looking better all the time.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Dee said:
buffermop said:
Now this, I can definately agree with.
Yep. But I also see the apaithy!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
It is a gonna end. I seen where this newsman person told us all that the sun was gonna die out in two billion years. I really hope that I'm not gonna be round bout then. I'm sorta scaird of the dark.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
I got a friend that listens to all them late night crackpots on the radio and all their predictions and they are never right. Nostradamus made lots of predictions which all are vauge and do not make any sense until something happens that you could say this is what he meant. The quatrains are obscure enough that they can be interpreted to predict any occurrence. There is no evidence in the academic literature (see Sources) to suggest that any Nostradamus quatrain has ever been interpreted as predicting a specific event before it occurred, other than in vague, general terms that could equally apply to any number of other events.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
jh45gun said:
I got a friend that listens to all them late night crackpots on the radio and all their predictions and they are never right. Nostradamus made lots of predictions which all are vauge and do not make any sense until something happens that you could say this is what he meant. The quatrains are obscure enough that they can be interpreted to predict any occurrence. There is no evidence in the academic literature (see Sources) to suggest that any Nostradamus quatrain has ever been interpreted as predicting a specific event before it occurred, other than in vague, general terms that could equally apply to any number of other events.
Yea, I think he probably listens to Art Bell, and George Norri. They have been doing Nostradamus and the Mayan Calendar for years. It's interesting to listen to when your going down the road, but I consider it entertainment.
I'm gonna stick to BIBLE PROPHECY, and Christ said NO ONE KNOWS BUT THE FATHER, and He (Christ) will come like a thief in the night.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Okay Guys; I'll toss this one into the pot.
Perry Stone, an evangelist told this one about a Pentecost preacher in 1933 who gave 6 prophesies for the last days.
3 or 4 of them pertained to a world war, in which he named a man called Hitler, an Mussolini.
Then, American women's morals would decay to the point where they would wear napkin like clothing, and bob their hair.
Next, he saw a beautiful woman gain high status in the government, and she would be cruel to the people.
and Last he saw a tremendous explosion across the whole land, and nothing was left but smoke and rubble.

The Holy Bible warns us to repent, for in such an hour as we think not, the son of man cometh.

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
I'm not sure about Hillary being confused with a "beautiful woman", but him and me might be on the same wavelenght.

Billy Ray the ******* seer

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Considering that Hitler Came into power in 33 that is not a stretch I think a lot of folks could have seen that one coming. Mussolini started in 22 and had a facist Gov at least 10 years before these predictions Some folks have considered women becoming imoral for several different periods in History since the 30's and before that too. As far as a woman with high status there have been quite a few so that is no big deal. Isabel Peron of Argentina would fit that description to a T. Seeing a vast explosion to end the world has been a popular prediction ever since explosives have been invented. Like most Predictions these are vague and could be applied to lots of things. While the ones about Hitler and Mussolini name them they were well known figures in 33 and considering what Hitler and Mussolini were saying predicting an other war was not that far of a stretch.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Well, the bottom line is, are you ready in case it does happen?

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Yep !..I have to admit, i was derailed a bit by that " beautiful woman" rhetoric, maybe we won't have to deal with Hitlery after all..a "good looker" is due to show up from somewhere!....LOL

...And the Mayans,..you're talking about someone that couldn't invent the wheel !...LOL

Gypsyman;
Could be this Alexander Tyler is a fictitious character; but history, facts, and common sense all point to that progression as happening over and over throughout history !

As far as any prophesy, I'll second Dee!

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.