Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a used Huntsman for sale in the local store. Short barrel, in good shape cosmetically, with the day glow sights?, don't know what you call them kind of sights. They want $145 for it. Is it worth it?

·
Registered
2,604 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
No problem. ;D

·
Registered
804 Posts
That Huntsman has to go through a FFL holder due to the ability of mounting a shotgun barrel on the Huntsman. By the time you pay $200 plus $30 shipping plus FFL fee you will be close to the price of a blue steel Knight KRB rolling block from R&R shipped to your door. I have a Huntsman and the KRB. I would chose the KRB over the Huntsman if they are close in price. I had to change the ramrod on the Huntsman another $25 to get a really solid reliable one and I added the .25ACP breechplug another $50 to get rid of the plastic carriers and goofy breechplug shape (special tool to remove sucks). At that point you can get the KRB Stainless synthetic stock for $302 delivered to the door without the FFL requirement. Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
That puts you in Omega Range also. You can get a good used rem 700 ml and have a decent scope on it used for that price also

1 - 8 of 8 Posts