Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I just thought i would let y'all know that i changed my handle from christopher to Doug K.A.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O ok. Well, Christopher is my brother's middle name. Douglas is my first name and Keith is my middle name and Adkins is my last name. So.....Doug K.A. Do ya think that i should just change it back to Christopher that away i dont confuse anybody? I'm thinking about it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys, forget the handle change. I am not Doug K.A. anymore! I am Christopher once again. I am very sorry if i am confusing anybody. But i figured it was better off just to stick with my original handle. So, I am Christopher now, not Doug K.A. Just thought i would let yuns know. Christopher

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
Doug said:
O ok. Well, Christopher is my brother's middle name. Douglas is my first name and Keith is my middle name and Adkins is my last name. So.....Doug K.A. Do ya think that i should just change it back to Christopher that away i dont confuse anybody? I'm thinking about it.
Too late for that... we is confused already. Just out of curiosity, why did you choose to use your brother's middle name and not your own as your "handle" to begin with? Or make up something which represents something about you or your interest?

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Hello Christopher, aka Doug K.A. If you want buddy you can use one of the handles I first considered when I signed up here...I was going to call myself ....."Confused".....it probably fits me better than you, because you are correct, I am now a bit confused. I have however gotten used to my screen name now, as most likely have other members here, so if you want my earlier choice you can have it....<><.... ??? ;) ;D

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
Just so's ya don,t change it to TAFKAP. The Artist Formerly Know As Prince. That dude was a real freak to want to be known by some goofy symbol. :D

·
Registered
749 Posts
I was confused when I got here not this just put me over the edge :p

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
i have changed mine 3 times and settled on this one because i own more guns in 30.06 than any other round

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Brett said:
Doug said:
Too late for that... we is confused already. Just out of curiosity, why did you choose to use your brother's middle name and not your own as your "handle" to begin with? Or make up something which represents something about you or your interest?
I agree with you, when you asked why i didnt use something about me in the first place. Well, i guess christopher was the only thing i could think of when i registered. I have decided to change my handle from Christopher to Doug K.A. I will say it again to make sure yuns understand, My handle is now Doug K.A. It was Christopher but i changed it to Doug K.A. I am very very very sorry if i confused you. This might confuse you more. I will clarify this one more time: I changed my handle from Christopher to Doug K.A. I am very sorry for any confusion. If you are confused let me know, i will try to make it more simple.

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Doug said:
Brett said:
Doug said:
I agree with you, when you asked why i didnt use something about me in the first place. Well, i guess christopher was the only thing i could think of when i registered. I have decided to change my handle from Christopher to Doug K.A. I will say it again to make sure yuns understand, My handle is now Doug K.A. It was Christopher but i changed it to Doug K.A. I am very very very sorry if i confused you. This might confuse you more. I will clarify this one more time: I changed my handle from Christopher to Doug K.A. I am very sorry for any confusion. If you are confused let me know, i will try to make it more simple.
OK...now that that's settled...Hello Doug... ;)

Mac

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Glad to have you (still?) here with us buddy, and I hope the good natured kidding did not get you, or your brother, to confused....<><....:)

·
Administrator
26,113 Posts
I'm confused, ??? what's my handle again? :eek: Can anyone help me out here? ;D I'm gonna talk to the guy who runs this outfit and see if he can help me. 8)

PS: By the way who the heck is driving this train wreck anyway so I'll know who to PM to get help? :-\

1 - 20 of 28 Posts