Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
605 Posts
My opinion? You did what you could already. I agree the guys got a problem.
I'm not trained in anything but working in construction but its my opinion the devil doesnt work like that. Why would he? No I think he works in more subtle but much more effective ways. Those he afflicts dont know it.
Now that doesn't mean God cant help the fellow. The fact that we have shrinks to help people work these things out is due to God.
God helps those who help themselves. He should go get help.

· Registered
605 Posts
Oh I believe the devil exists & I believe in God & Jesus as well.
Jesus healed all sorts of folks & maybe the "posessed" ones were merely suffering from diseases of the mind. I feel its important to remember the context of where in our history this all happened. At the time anyone who suffered a mental trouble was posessed, we now know that not to be the case.

That said I can be wrong & he may well be posessed by the devil.
I tend to see the devils work in the huge evils of the world. Genocide, mass murders & evil empires like the one we toppled in Iraq where the devils still hanging on. I see the devils work in our own country as well but my kid wants to paint the canoe so I'll not elaborate now. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.