Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
711 Posts
Jeager,

You do not need an opinion you need an intervention strategy. As the afflicted poster, is but as user name on a forum, he is beyond your help. I do not believe in demonic possession and feel that those who do are merely feeding this poor mans delusions further. I feel the only intervention on your part is to hope/pray, that someone in personal contact with this individual gets him the help/medication he needs.

My experience has been that those “possessed by demons”, and who subsequently have them “cast out”, often become “avenging angels” or “messiahs”, and dangerous to themselves and or others.

May your God be with you and you with your God

jon

· Registered
711 Posts
The Devil made me do it?

Man as a creature of free will chooses to do what is right or what is wrong. If one does not have the capacity to make the choice then one is incompetent.

If one allows for the concept of demonic possession, against ones will, then one has to allow for a concept of salvation against ones will.

Can one who rejects Christ, and refuse to acknowledge their sins, and repent of their sins be “saved” in the Christian sense, against their will?

May your God be with you and you with your God

Jon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.