Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"If the seller refuses to sell it to the first person to post the "I'll take it" here for any reason so long as the buyer is willing to make payment as agreed then that seller may be refused use the GBO Classifieds"

In the classified rules is the only thing I can find with an all take it line it doesn't the way I read it say you don't have to say I'll take it .it says if somebody says I'll take it and doesn't then it's a problem.

could somebody please clarify maybe I did miss it but I got flagged is it dishonest seller because I didn't follow the rule

George

·
Administrator
26,041 Posts
The rule on this site or at least the last 10-12 years is to post an "I'll take it and it is yours". It is expected that if you want it you post an "I'll take it".

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok,I was i left a dishonest feedback because I just pm I'll take it.he said there was a written rule and i wasn't following it. I can't specifically find i spelled out though I believe it makes sense.not all forums have an I'll take it unless specified in the ad though.i did do an I'll take it recently though just to follow what's expected here.i would appreciate his accusations against me be deleted though.

·
Registered
935 Posts
that is so the rest of us know it is spoken for. A PM doesn't show to anyone else as to what transpired.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts