Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as I can tell, the Clintons just disappeared as relevant political players. They're still around, but they don't seem to matter anymore. Are you seeing it the same way?

·
23,845 Posts
Well, no. She was interviewed last week regarding her opinion of the current state of affairs when Trump had the general euthanized.

Post coded

·
Premium Member
2,200 Posts
Well, no. She was interviewed last week regarding her opinion of the current state of affairs when Trump had the general euthanized.

Post coded
Dee,

You need to get that line to Donald can you imagine how the libtards heads would explode if he referred to that as euthanization!

CR

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
For brown nosing or impending suicide?

·
23,845 Posts
Heavens no. She was much too busy explaining how she would have done it. Or not.

Post coded

·
Premium Member
24,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As far as I can tell, the Clintons just disappeared as relevant political players. They're still around, but they don't seem to matter anymore. Are you seeing it the same way?
Heavens no. She was much too busy explaining how she would have done it. Or not.

Post coded
She would have started by having the people at the US embassy in Baghdad slaughtered. It worked in Benghazi and was very successful then for her.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Dee,

You need to get that line to Donald can you imagine how the libtards heads would explode if he referred to that as euthanization!

CR
I think he should have called it a late term abortion, then watch the dems fall all over themselves coming out against abortion.

·
23,845 Posts

Post coded
Dee,

CR
Well, he did have a dog put down, did he not.

Post coded

·
Registered
2,923 Posts

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts