Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, I know this is off topic but wanted you to know I'll be gone for a few days. Going to have some revision surgery to my left hip. I had it replaced a while ago and there is a problem with an impinged tendon which is a bit painful and uncomfortable. Hopefully this will straighten it out. I have been working my butt off in this hot humid weather getting as much done as I can since I coulkd be laid up for 2-3 weeks when I return. I will be leaving for the hospital in an hour or so and should return by Sunday. I don't know when I can get back to the computer. I have it set up in the cellar because of the construction. No kitchen, nothing but a fridge, bathroom and a bedroom, camping out is easier!!! Hope to see and talk to you all soon....<><.... :grin:

·
Registered
922 Posts
My prayers are with you MSP. I wish you the speediest of recoveries.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
My best to ya Andy. Prayers are going with ya my friend. Take care and heal quickly and be back soon as good as new!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Surgery

Andy,Here's wishing you a speedy recovery.We all look forward to your return.Stay in touch.

Stan

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
good luck andy and get well soon. prayers are in rout. and BTW there should be something to cheer you up coming next week . so get better soon your going to need yourenergy

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
God bless Andy!! Hope to see ya back on the forum asap..( at least you'll have a good excuse now to spend hours on here.... :wink: )

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
MSP Ret

Andy Hope and pray every thing goes well! Hope you are back soon.
And be able to make the PD shoot next year, Marv.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Praying for You

I will keep you in my prayers, Andy. Hope all goes well. My brother-in-law has had lots of the hip stuff done over the years.
We will look forward to your return to the forum. God Bless You.
Rich

·
Registered
169 Posts
Best of luck, MSP.

You'll be up and at 'em in no time :agree:

Rick

·
Super Moderator
771 Posts
MSP,

I will keep the fingers crossed for ya, safe surgery and a quick recovery.

Greg

·
Registered
814 Posts
Will be thinking of you MSP and wish you a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
I pray your surgery is successful and your recovery fast and painless...Let us know how your doing...

Get Well Soon :D

Mac

·
Super Moderator
50,975 Posts
Mend quickly and hurry back!!!

Tim :wink:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Andy, Hope to hear that your back on your feet soon. Then you can get to reloading those Barnes X Bullets for your 30-30............Chainsaw

1 - 20 of 28 Posts