Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents moved to Montana last fall.Bought a place locally.My Dad is 83 years old and he can hardly wait to go coyote trapping this fall.He put in for Elk,Antelope and Special deer tags also.I have a feeling it will be a special fall.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I'm taking my Dad with me this year coyote

Sure wish I could go trapping with my Dad again! Thats great coyotero, I know you'll have a good time. Ace

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Neato

Coyotero, this will be a neat trapping season for you and your dad. Take plenty of pictures and please post them.... Good luck in getting ready for the upcoming season to the both of you and your familys... adjusting, boiling fixing traps LOL.... and the fur shed too

·
Registered
1,215 Posts

Wasn't this the same guy that last year was teaching his wife to run his traps and skin for him? Now it appears the misses got wise real fast and he's went to pickin on his pappy...for shame thrice shame :cry:

...and yes you're darn right...I am jealous. The best I could hope for is to get old RdFx out here to run and skin for me.

·
Registered
913 Posts

Wackyquacker writes...
The best I could hope for is to get old RdFx out here to run and skin for me.

Old RdFx doesn't know one thing about skinning and stretching armadillos, :) Ace :-D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts

You think you know everything Asa. I'll have you remember that earlier this year he was posting on turtles...if he can skin a turtle he can skin an armydildo...they're just about the same critter; four legs, a tail and hard shell!

·
Registered
913 Posts

:grin: Wackyquacker writes..
if he can skin a turtle he can skin an armydildo

Its not skinning the armadillo that RdFx is concerned about, its stretching one!!! :-D Ace

1 - 8 of 8 Posts