Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have an Interarms Virginian Dragoon .22 convertible? I think they were made by Uberti. How did it shoot? Is it reliable? Do parts interchange with any of the Ubertis?

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
While I have not owned one, they have had a good reputation as a solid, reliable revolver. So I would expect it to perform well. As for part interchangeability, that's a definate 'maybe'. But the 'important' parts, (those most likely to break, IF anything does break) the bolt and trigger spring, cylinder stop bolt, trigger, and pawl spring; those parts are usually pretty adaptable from one single action to another. I have 'fitted' these parts across several different makes with success in the past. I do not remember at this time just who made these fine revolvers, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if I found one I wanted. Good luck with it. 44 Man

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I don't think the VA Virginian .22 convertables were made by Uberti. I think they were made by Hammerli just like the early centerfire handguns were.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anybody have an Interarms Virginian Dragoon .22 convertible? I think they were made by Uberti. How did it shoot? Is it reliable? Do parts interchange with any of the Ubertis?
I have two convertibles, one blued and one stainless. They are fine shooters and great for plinking or even carrying around the farm. Parts aren't in good supply. I'm currently looking for a replacement hand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts