Votes: 0 0.0%
  • could careles

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a survey to find out how many here would like a forum dealing with just Traditional Equipment.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Interest in forum section for Traditional A

Even though I also use a compound bow I think would really like to see a seperate slot for traditional equipment. Takes a person back to the days of Howard Hill. Maybe that's why I got his book "Hunting The Hard Way". Great book, great stories and it gives you something to live up to. Lawdog

·
Administrator
26,205 Posts

OK you've shown enough interest. I'll set it up when I get a volunteer to be the Moderator. JeffG do you want to do both? Who else would be willing to Moderate it for me?

GB

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks Gray Braybeard. I don't Mind being A Moderator but if you have someone else do it too that will be ok with me too.

·
Administrator
26,205 Posts

TheBowhunter. I went ahead and set you up as the Moderator since you volunteered. You can now access the Moderators ONLY forum and read all the instructions I've put out and also the comments of other Moderators.

GB

·
Registered
4,461 Posts

Graybeard,

I'll give you a name for the forum "Hunting The Hard Way". This is in reference to Howard Hill, one of, if not the greatest traditional archers ever. Just my $.02 worth. Lawdog

1 - 6 of 6 Posts