Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-110-suspected-coronavirus-cases-in-us-under-investigation-number-will-only-increase

CDC: 110 suspected coronavirus cases in US under investigation, number 'will only increase'

Health officials monitoring the coronavirus in the U.S. said there are currently 110 “persons under investigation” across 26 states, noting that the number “will only increase” as the outbreak in China continues. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said in an update on Monday that five of the cases in the U.S. tested positive for the novel coronavirus, or 2019-nCoV, and 32 so far had produced negative results.

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
On the noon news I just saw we have 2 Coronavirus victims in my state. 'Medical Officials' said the 2 victims just returned from Wuhan. They isolated the two and are said to be 'resting comfortably with mild cold symptoms' according to the officials.

TM7

·
24,482 Posts
On the noon news I just saw we have 2 Coronavirus victims in my state. 'Medical Officials' said the 2 victims just returned from Wuhan. They isolated the two and are said to be 'resting comfortably with mild cold symptoms' according to the officials.

TM7
TM7, ok, it isn't so much what the virus does or doesent do to someone. Its what the virus is able to do to
infect other people. Your missing the point bro. From what these other guys have been trying to say.

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
Missing what?

Alot of viruses are infectious before the hosts show symptoms _ _ maybe most.
A great feature to build into a weaponized virus no doubt.

All virus can mutate, and usually to a less harmful version _ _ otherwise the human race would've died out thousands of years ago.
.TM7

·
24,482 Posts
Missing what?

All virus can mutate, and usually to a less harmful version _ _ otherwise the human race would've died out thousands of years ago.
.TM7
No, your other viruses are nothing like this. And your host is fighting it off with them,until its overwhelming.
I do agree with you about weaponized.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah. Nothing to worry about.

My son told me that heat and alcohol will kill the virus. I'll just have to have a little and sit by the fire.:tango_face_smile_bi

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
I gotta check the balance in my account after we get groceries and see if there is enough to get some Crown or Wild Turkey 101.......

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stronger the better.

Medicinal uses only...

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'll just have to have a little and sit by the fire.
I like 60cc of Black Velvet into a 680cc can of AriZona peach or raspberry tea...

·
Registered
42,142 Posts
Missing what?

.TM7

TM. I believe that it is a military experiment gone bad. CHARLIE. :tango_face_surprise

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Chinese used to control population. Limited parents to one child for many years.

Now they wouldn't use a virus to reduce numbers would they? Get rid of the old and weak? A designer virus unleashed on their own population?

Meanwhile bodies are stacking up in Wuhan. Just laying around the hospital. Too many to haul off by government workers equiped in hazmat suits. City bigger than New York on lockdown. Videos getting out showing what is going on.

·
22,249 Posts
my wife just headed out the door to work (she works at the local hospital) just as the news was saying theres a reported case a couple hundred miles away in WI. I told her she'd better start thinking of wearing a mask! She said the ceo already told them no masks until he gives the word. He doesn't want to spread panic! PANIC!!! What about the disease!!!

·
24,482 Posts
TM. I believe that it is a military experiment gone bad. CHARLIE. :tango_face_surprise
You and I have always thought that. And with these numbers stacking up a lot of people are starting
to believethat also. Some of them are even within our own military. I wonder if its already spawned
a mutation. It sure ain't no common cold.

·
24,482 Posts
Some Doctors are saying just about the time a patient seems to be doing better. That's when it hits
them and they become fatalities.

Edit again ? I didn't do anything.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts