Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
26,058 Posts
Yew mean lak dis un uv de does I shot this morning?

If so the answer is yes BUT you must have a URL to post. I don't offer a free hosting service for photos. Can't afford it. The program I am on doesn't give me near enough space or data transfer to afford to do that.

You must first locate one of the sites that still offer free image hosting. Many ISPs do that free for their customers. Others do it because they have sponsors who pay the bills. Then you just place img and /img at the front and back of the URL with each of them inside of bracketts like these [] and it will show up as an image on here.

GB

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks G.B.

Good shooting. Ha Ha, but now the real work starts. Hmm, I wish I had someone like Mrs. G.B. that is so good with game recipes. I am triying an Elk pot roast tonight with my new pessure cooker. I am working on good tasting LOW FAT recipes. I do way too much pan frying, but that seems to give me the best flavor with game meat. It is time for this old dog to learn new tricks. (before I am a dead dog, too much fat and choleterol) Game meat is high in protein and low in saturated fats...I want to keep it that way.

·
Administrator
26,058 Posts
Well Bill I must fess up no I didn't. :)

I had the R700 LSS Mtn. Rifle in 7-08 with me and that's what I used. It too is a Product Test as is the scope on it and the ammo I was using. Have to give it some time also but now that it has taken game the two JDJ barrels will likely see use for awhile now. I did also have the Taurus 627 Ti Product Test revolver with me today and yesterday the RB was also with me. I figured any shot in handgun range I'd be able to make with the Taurus 627 but where these two deer were it was a bit thick for shooting with iron sights as I needed the scope to pick a clean shot thru it. Any of my scoped TCs would have done great also. Heck if I'd had the RB I'd have tried it as I have more confidence in it than a 4" .357 Mag. Both shots were in the neighborhood of 50 yards and the brush was kinda thick which is pushing it for me with iron sights these days.

GB

·
Registered
54 Posts
posting pictures

Graybeard, when trying to post a photo can you see the image when you preview your post? Thanks norm

·
Administrator
26,058 Posts
Yup Norm, if ya did it right you can see the image when you preview. If you don't see it then you ain't gonna see it later.

GB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts