12,510 Posts
that's a radical muslim sympathizer taking off
the gloves after his second term of office was
assured.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
Sid said:
Forward to him is getting Mooshell and his offspring to the airport on time for their next "vacation" or shopping trip. Don't hear much of that on the 'media' do we??

On our dime of course, I don't think he spends any of his own money. Six months before W left office he ordered and bought a white ford van and paid for it with his own earned money.

·
Registered
16,181 Posts
Remember when he told putin "I can be more accommodating after the election?"
That is my recollection.
In the greater plan of G-d, how does this dovetail with His ongoing plan to redeem His world to Him? Does this take America out of the judgement to be meted out to
those who come against Israel for the preservation of His remnant of believers here in
the U.S.? Lord knows America under the reprobate has done little to support His Chosen,
to the extent we are now hearing of aircraft carriers being positioned to prevent
taking out the persian reactors.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

·
Premium Member
11,075 Posts
He has been surrendering since he "got elected" (man that leave a bad taste on my fingers) He did it in Iraq, Afganistan, and wait until there a plurality of mooselimbs here !

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
goodshot said:
Remember when he told putin "I can be more accommodating after the election?"
That is my recollection.
In the greater plan of G-d, how does this dovetail with His ongoing plan to redeem His world to Him? Does this take America out of the judgement to be meted out to
those who come against Israel for the preservation of His remnant of believers here in
the U.S.? Lord knows America under the reprobate has done little to support His Chosen,
to the extent we are now hearing of aircraft carriers being positioned to prevent
taking out the persian reactors.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

I knew that, the way you use the word G-d. No big deal but I saw it done a lot over in Israel.
And all my Israeli friends do it, and I know why no explanation needed.
And I do pray for Israel all the time. Peace brother.

·
Registered
16,181 Posts
The little time we have left here on earth is the last we will be absent from the presence of Jesus, we might as well be fervent and effectual to the end.
Learned the spelling from a holocaust survivor.
Maranatha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts