Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

well i just got a hold of my first magnum caliber rifle and was wondering if anyone here has one or has shot one and what do you guys think of this setup

tikka t3 lite in 300wsm wearing a zeiss 3.5x10x50 conquest
seems like a great combination considering i got a **** of a price on both items
i will have $900 in this rig ready to hunt
did i do ok? and also how is the recoil on the t3 in wsm do i need a muzzle break?
thanks for any info
divr6347 :D :D

·
Premium Member
10,817 Posts
DIVR6347 said:
hi all

well i just got a hold of my first magnum caliber rifle and was wondering if anyone here has one or has shot one and what do you guys think of this setup

tikka t3 lite in 300wsm wearing a zeiss 3.5x10x50 conquest
seems like a great combination considering i got a **** of a price on both items
i will have $900 in this rig ready to hunt
did i do ok? and also how is the recoil on the t3 in wsm do i need a muzzle break?
thanks for any info
divr6347 :D :D
I think you did great, sounds like a very good combination. No muzzle break needed. IMO. I shoot a Sako 375 H&H and it does not have break.

My only guns with breaks are my 416 Rigby and my two 500MAG :D pistols. :D

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
I have the exact same rig - except my T3 is the stainless synthetic version in .300WSM, but I too have the Zeiss Conquest in 3x-9x-40mm - with 4" of constant eye relief.

I still haven't shot this rifle yet, but I already know it's a winner. :grin:

Zachary [/color]

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have that same rifle, but with a Burris Fullfield 2 3-9x40. The recoil is not too bad without a break, but I would definately recommend getting the limbsaver recoil pad for it. They are the best on the market and worth every penny.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.