Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
isn't it nice to be at the local range and have some guy come swaggering up with his super deluxe custom atomic laser blaster whatever the heck with an elbonian hoodoowood stock and an action machined from a block of Martian unobtanium alloy, with a handcrafted 425 power hubble scope mounted on it, and a box of shells loaded by captive oompa loompa scientists. and have him look down his nose at you and your "lowly" handi, and then proceed to get absolutely skunked by you and your "bad to the bone" handi? Man that is one sweet feeling!

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
PRICELESS[/color]....That's what that is... :wink:

Mac

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
:D , Been there, done that, and I still smile when think about it!!!
Mac phrased it correctly when he said, PRICELESS!!!!....<><.... :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
But if he steps up there and shoots a group thats .050"center to center you can always say that you only have $250 in yours. :oops: :oops: Digger

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Ditchdigger said:
But if he steps up there and shoots a group thats .050"center to center you can always say that you only have $250 in yours. :oops: :oops: Digger

:) :) :-D :-D :lol:

That's one of the best I've heard so-far.......great idea... :agree:

Mac

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
snobs

hi all
where i shoot in western australia there are a few like that,one cums to mind .he has a pedersolie sharps no/1 45/70 and look down on my buff classic until he seen it shoot . shoots the pants of his sharps.now hewants to get one
pedersolie 2400 buks oz buff classic 780 buks oz. dont you just love it
bernie :D :D :-D :) :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts