Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
Southern Arizonans will testify to the damage ... had an outbreak of disease in a small town, turned out the watersource had been contaminated by illegal immigrants relieving themselves into the watersource. When a group of volunteers offered to guard the watersource, the state got upset. The feds got all upset when they realized most folks along the border open carry all the time - its always been that way back as long as there were guns and people in the area, but instead of an SA Revolver, most are carrying hi-caps now, with an AR in the truck instead of a 30-30. Its a shame; used to be a great place to raise families.

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
I remember when John Wooters had to sell his property in south Texas because of the illegals. He wrote an article about it in his deer hunting column in Peterson's Hunting Mag I think it was. :-\ Said his place would get broken into when they weren't there and he wouldn't let his wife go anywhere without being armed when they were. :(

Darn shame... :mad:

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AtlLaw said:
I remember when John Wooters had to sell his property in south Texas because of the illegals. He wrote an article about it in his deer hunting column in Peterson's Hunting Mag I think it was. :-\ Said his place would get broken into when they weren't there and he wouldn't let his wife go anywhere without being armed when they were. :(

Here they break into your house even if your there or not, I've had one do it before. I've had others try but never made it in, then it's always the same excuse. " I was only wanting a drink of water".
They always come up with some excuse, now they don't even care they know they won't get in any trouble.
The cops say the reason they are so brazen is because where they come from the law abiding people are unarmed. So they do this all the time down in Mexico, and Obama wants to disarm us also?

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TeamNelson said:
Southern Arizonans will testify to the damage ... had an outbreak of disease in a small town, turned out the watersource had been contaminated by illegal immigrants relieving themselves into the watersource. When a group of volunteers offered to guard the watersource, the state got upset. The feds got all upset when they realized most folks along the border open carry all the time - its always been that way back as long as there were guns and people in the area, but instead of an SA Revolver, most are carrying hi-caps now, with an AR in the truck instead of a 30-30. Its a shame; used to be a great place to raise families.

I can sure believe them doing that. They go in public, on street corners, parking lots, they won't even try to find a bush. They use they're kids to pick pocket purses and wallets in the check out lines at Wal Mart.
My wife caught one trying to steal $200.00 out of her purse, but what are you going to do?
If they get caught the parent just goes, oh stop that Juan ha ha so sorry.
They crawl through doggie doors then let the kin in through the main door.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
AtlLaw said:

a place or two i've hunted past freer and past uvalde in the
good old days had a compound, that is to say a big fenced-in
area around the camp and houses that you parked all the
vehicles in and once everyone was present and accounted for
they locked the gate for the night to keep border jumper thieves
out. i think they said there were a couple that had made it past
the razor wire on top. an acquaintance told me at his lease they
had to leave their travel trailers and motor homes unlocked or
the border jumpers would bust a window out to get in. they
couldn't leave any bedding or clothing or camping gear there
or it would be gone when they got there to hunt. they'd leave
some canned goods out on a table as a bribe and they were
always gone.

it's very bad, but you'll never convince those who don't see
the mess and live close to the areas that border jumpers foul
up and destroy.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Here its the norm to just assume they're armed and illegal. Also high, driving with no insurance or the vehicles stolen. If they're driving a Chrysler product then all the above plus a bunch of drugs in the trunk too.

Man, these animals are pure trash.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ranger I know people who stopped locking their house for that same reason. And use that same bait tactic just so the illegals think they got something over on you. I mean it's in their nature, they just have to steal or destroy something. But i knew a machinist who left a revolver in his night stand just so they wouldn't plow through the rest of the house. But get this, it was a cheap hot loaded 357 that he put a 32 caliber barrel on lol.
And guess what? Yup it was stolen, he reported it, and the cops found the gun and the punk who had stolen it.
He was in the ER missing some fingers, and getting metal dug out of his face.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.