Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry:
Why is it that The Bible and Prayer are no longer allowed in school, but both are allowed in prisons?

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
I wonder the same thing and I have decided that they care more about the prisoners than they care about our youth.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Care

If we don't care more about our youth, they will soon be the prisoners for whom we need more and more jails in which to house them!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Prayer in school

I do understand what you mean L-Roy.I think school needs to start at home.Children have a way of becoming what they see their parents do and practice.My thoughts,I am CAL.... :arrow:

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Cal, I agree with you it should start at home. As I was reading your post I thought of Proverbs 22 verse 6.

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Family

Personally, I think our family is just about the greatest ministry we can have as a Christian. Of course it is important to share our faith with others, but it seems like a pretty hollow message if our emphasis doesn't start in our own house. I've got two young'uns that I will count myself successful if they grow up knowing the love and salvation of Christ.

Mrs. Graybeard, your forum is much appreciated and I reckon that I'll be coming back more often.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Re: Family

B_Koes,

Thank you. I love the Lord and this is my way of sharing that love.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts